As the cannabis industry continues to grow rapidly across the country, so is the need for a comprehensive cannabis insurance program to meet customer demands.
Whether you have an established client looking to expand and build a multi-state operation or are helping a new client navigate through the complex insurance process, Admiral can help. Admiral is excited to announce that we have developed a comprehensive insurance program that simplifies billing, eliminates potential gaps in coverage, and allows you to place multiple lines of coverage through a single carrier with competitive pricing.
To learn more about our comprehensive cannabis coverage program, skip to the 25-minute mark in our latest webinar. We discussed this new program as well as our competitive GL coverage in our recent 4/20 webinar.
Comprehensive Cannabis Insurance Coverage Program
Our Comprehensive Cannabis insurance program makes it easy for dispensary owners to get the coverage they need in one place, whether they are a new business venture or an established dispensary owner. Our experts can help personalize each insurance plan to meet the needs of each individual business, with coverage for:
- Property coverage including business interruption and improvements and betterments
- Equipment breakdown
- Workers Compensation
Tips for Marijuana Insurance Brokers and Other Important Information
In addition to our new comprehensive insurance program, we discuss tips for insurance brokers to help deliver the right coverage and the best service for dispensaries, including:
- The hidden costs of starting a business that first-time business owners often overlook.
- Helping dispensaries remain compliant with state and local laws.
- Helping dispensaries develop plans to protect themselves from or mitigate future loss.
In the first half of the webinar, we address current global industry news that may impact your conversations with applicants, including:
- The impacts of COVID-19 on the marijuana industry
- The latest on health risks associated with vaping products
- Ongoing marijuana legalization efforts at the state and federal level
If you are a wholesale broker in need of an insurance partner with deep expertise in the cannabis industry, contact us to become an appointed broker. If you are a retail insurance broker with clients such as marijuana dispensaries, cannabis product manufacturers or marijuana growers, we encourage you to connect with one of our wholesale partners for GL coverage and/or package options available for dispensaries.